Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Reads.


I'm so in love with reading these days, although I didn't have much to start off with I am growing my collection. This all started with a book I found at the Dollar Tree that I talked about in my Book Wrapping post. From there I wanted to know what else the dollar store had in store for me to read so I did find like 10 more books that looked interested. 

The most recent one I've started is this one below "What You Wish For" by Kerry Reichs. So far it's a really good book, and has me on my toes wanting to know what coming next. But it's about a woman who is an actor and now coming close to her forty's and possibly the end of her career she wants a baby. The only issue is that she recently got divorced and froze her eggs with her now ex-husbands sperm and is trying to convince him to let her use his sperm to have the baby, and he's already remarried. So as you can imagine it's a bit of a dilemma to try and make this happen. So stay tuned and I will fill you in on how it's going without giving it all away if you decide to read it as well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC