Monday, September 22, 2014

Glow Fun.











Last weekend my Mom, Jaylen and I went glow golfing! I haven't been glow golfing in some time since I lived in Washington and even then it was nothing like this place! I was in an amateur amazement awe with how cool this place looked. My mom at one point told me to stop taking so many pictures, but everything just looked so cool and the angles I was able to get of Jaylen golfing were just great. We had a really good time, no score keeping which made it more relaxing but at times we would keep track of how many hits it took to get the ball in, and a few times Jaylen scored a par 3. This cute little glow golfing place is nestled in a mall right next to a popular movie theater we always go to, and right in the heart of a tourist spot. So if you're visiting or even live local and have never been here I recommend checking it out: http://www.puttingedge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC