Friday, August 1, 2014

Resort Weekend.









My crazy sister in the back ground.



My Grandma got this for me and it so perfect to my personality, she had one made for Jaylen with a truck and a perfect description of him. I just love it and it's such a sweet piece I will cherish forever.  




Look at them! I was trying to set up my automatic photo and I just had to capture this.






My sister always gets me the corky..est things I love this pickle card!


I was way excited when I opened my InstaCam, mostly because I forgot that I asked for it so when I saw it this was my genuine reaction.




I just love this picture of my Mom and Jaylen, so candid and to cute.











August 1,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC