Saturday, July 5, 2014

U.S.A Breakfast


Yesterday I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for a good old American meal, a very simple one at that. 
Consisting of turkey bacon, watermelon, 2 eggs and a cup of grits.

                           I love that my local grocery store has melon for sell like this, you get a good amount of for a good price and it's fresh cut! Then look at these festive napkins, I again found them on sale or more like clearance at Target. I'm not sure why considering they were 4th of July themed. These eggs were a rare find and I only say that because when I went to the store that had none and these where the other ones left and I usually don't buy "extra large" eggs but I needed them and that's all they had. Needless to say these bargain hunt finds started my day off just right!






No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC