Monday, July 14, 2014

Tea Party.
















Super late with this post, you'll notice above that this party was some time ago but I lost the memory card they were on and I just recently found it! Hooray!! 

So with that all cleared up I wanted to share with you this lovely party display my mom put together. She has a small business call UniquielyYou, she is an event coordinator and decorator on the side of her full time job. I have a few more parties that she's done and going to do that I will share with you. 

This one was for her Home Team in her church, where they together in small groups and talk about their lives and how God has influenced them and they as a group decided to have a party. She put everything together herself (besides the food, everyone brought the food to share) and with a bit of my help. I decided to be the photographer for the decor so she could have for her portfolio and to help mine as well. I hope you can take some inspiration from my mom's creative bug as well as mine. Enjoy!


July 14, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC