Monday, July 28, 2014

Magazines Just for Looks.


         So ever since my mom got all these awesome free magazine subscriptions I've sort of made my home in her stash! I really like some of the ones she's brought over so I had to give them a home, like theses, probably my favorites just because of the way they look on my TV stand. They blend so well with the colors surrounding them and it's something else to compliment my fake plant. I have a few more on my counter spread just like these and the over flow upstairs on my book shelve.

       Now I'm just much of a magazine reader but more of a quick looker, ya know flip through look at the pictures read an interesting article if it catches my eye. Other wise it's a flip through and toss and if one like a Better Homes and Garden has some home style inspiration I'll be sure to put it on top and bend the corner. That reminds me, I will be doing a post on some things out of a few magazines and talk about them and some things out of them that I want to try and things I will and see how well they work for me and share them with you all. That's all for now, I hope you take some inspiration on using some old mags that have good covers to just have them for show!



July 28, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC