Sunday, December 15, 2013

Something New


I sometimes like to get creative with my hair when it allows and I have a good hair day so I saw this simple but chic style of pony that I wanted to try and not to bad right? Check out more styles I want to try here in my Hair, Health and Beauty board on my Pinterest.  This one wasn't hard at all, literally all you have to do is put your hair in a low pony then grab the pony and just separate the hair just above the holder a bit and wrap it through like tying a bow.. I think that's a good way to describe it. Try it out ladies and let me know how you like this simple yet different casual hair style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC