Wednesday, November 13, 2013

We're settling in quite well


It's so great we have out own place now, It excites me every time I think about it and how I made it here not just on my own but with the support of my family. Jaylen loves his new room and his space and I do too! I don't have everything up just yet because with working and just being tired after work a lot of stuff gets put on the back burner until the weekends. 

As you can see this time of year is so great for the windows to be open and boy do I have them open constantly. The breeze is just amazing and because I don't have cable I love to sit and listen to music on my Pandora stations while the wind blows the trees. As you can see he loves it just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC