Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chuck Chuck!



Happy Halloween everyone. This year Jaylen is a dump truck of the cartoon character "Chuck" from the show Adventures of Chuck and Friends it's a Netflix thing. He loves all things cars, trucks, trains really anything transportation and considering I couldn't think of what to make him this year when I saw this I knew he would love it. We wen't to the same neighborhood as last year like I said we would and we got our picture back and then another taken, so I'm excited to see what he will be next year and do it again. I hope you all had a great one just as we did with lots of candy and spooks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC