Monday, July 1, 2013

Cotton Candy Blues


No pun intended there. This would have to be Jaylen's first cotton candy experience and I think he was thoroughly confused. We were at a little carnival get together they had at my Church and you can't have a carnival without this fluffy blue stuff. I try to limit the amount of sugar intake that Mr Jaylen has these days and practically since he was able to eat anything more than breast milk. Just because I don't want him to become conditioned to it or want it so much. A little sugar is fine of course but when they object like he did with this cotton candy by the look on his face... I don't mind I won't judge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC