Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cheesy Smiles


        Snack time! This amazingly cute little boy has always been a picky eater and when I say that I mean to different varities. He's definiely the kind of kid that likes what he likes and it's hard to break. Reminds me of my sister! So lately I've been trying to introduce a few new snacks a week, these are all things he's had a few times here and there but not as often.
   
        I've learned the best way to go about it is to have what he knows and likes with something he doesn't eat to often like, he loves oranges but cheese by itself he doesn't usually eat. He might get that from me, I don't like cheese alone.. I don't know it's just a thing. So it really seemed to work especially since he was able to pull it apart. But you know what mom always says! Don't play with your food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC