Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bath to Shower Time


Jaylen is almost 2 now and he's much more active in all aspects of his life and especially when it comes to water. I am a neat/clean freak and he gets water on the floor during bath and I can't stand it. So this pic is his last bath. I will be showering him from now on. It honestly is a lot easier and quicker and saves water folks! I'm sure he will adjust well considered I have given him a quick shower once just to rise him off of paint on day and no complains there. I do advise doing this when you know your little one will enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC