Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Toddler tune up.

Turned over dumpy.. Jaylen has been making quite the mess these days so I've been trying to come up with ways to help him understand how to clean up after he's done with a toy. I got some good ideas from my Pinterest board for parenting tips, there are a lot of helps sites on there that I will continue to use as my children grow up. Although he's only a year and a half I think it's good to start teaching your kids simple rules and how to help when they are young. This link here starts with helpful tips from 2 but you can implement them I believe at 1 and a half and kids will understand to some extent with a little help. Like they say it's never to late to start something and I say it's never to early either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC