Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Games of fun and learning

This week I came up with a game of shape and seek.. I guess you could call it. I cut out little shapes about the same size and put some double sided tape on the back and had Jaylen sit in another room while I hid the shapes quickly. I put them in obvious places for a 1 and a half year old to be able to see and reach. I loves hide and seek and helping me find things so this was a perfect game for him. Not to challenging to put together or to get them to understand how to play so try it out and get creative mama's and papa's!





Well maybe all of them were in reach.. this one was his favorite one to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC