Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!





 Our day started off slow but it ended up picking up and went really well. As you can see we went to the park, I hunted for somewhere to go as soon as I woke up. I found this park called Dr. Phillips Community Park and it's one of my face out of the other two he's been to. The equipment is so modern and funky and so different... I mean nothing compared to what I had growing up and they do such a great job sectioning off the little kids and older kids. But we still got on the big kid stuff! They also had this run through water park area that I was most excited to take him to but I guess earlier some kid pooped in it and they shut it down for the day  :( & =P

Then after that we headed to the movies to see Brave which still happened to be out 2 months later.. but hey I won't question it. But he really enjoyed that and I just love taking him to the movies because he loves them so much. And Lastly for the day was the beaut of a sunset that I just had to capture...it just makes you want to say ahh :) I hope you all had a great Labor Day and many more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC