Friday, September 21, 2012

DIY Oneies





So I had a bunch of white oneies that I bought on clearance for like 50c...of course I had to get them. So the other day I decided to do something with them besides let them collect dust. And I came up with this! I did two others but he hasn't worn them yet but when he does I'll post about them and link them back here. So this was really simple, I already had the paint and I just used some fabric paint and a paint brush and I love chevrons so I made it kid friendly and here it is :) Do try it yourself it's super easy and really fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that looks so cute! I love chevrons!

    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC