Monday, August 6, 2012

Where has my baby gone..


This little boy, wow has he changed my life in so many ways I could of never even imagined. I mean down the the simplest way I think, the things I want in life that I'd never thought of before even where I want to live. It's honestly amazing how one little or two if you have twins first can change your life. And the love I feel and have for him, I try to put in words sometimes but I just don't have enough it's just unexplainable how much I love this little boy that when I try to come up with a sentence or two I just can't imagine that to be enough. He just takes my breath away and It's the most amazing feeling I've every felt.

Mama loves you to the stars and back baby...because there further than the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC