Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Side








 So I finally got my side of the room together to take pictures for the blog but don't count on it to continue to look the way it does now. A little break down of the room: my bed spread I got an amazing deal for it at Target. Originally 70 bucks but I got it for 29 so I was pretty satisfied. The little blue blanket is from Ikea at just $2.99. The bed frame it also from Ikea, I love the low(ness) of it and because I still co-sleep with my son it's not so scary to think he could fall of the bed because it's so low. Next the homemade curtains are favors of Ikea I sort of throw them together at the last minute so that's why they sort of look like they are falling apart but I like the look. Then we have the white shelf and slender black lamp from Ikea too. Oh how much I love Ikea! Finally is the "Post it Priortizer" I saw this on pinterest and just had to have it. It's a very easy printable to make as big or small as you want and a good thing to do with this, is to laminate it. I haven't gotten around to it but trust it will be done! (In a super hero sort of voice)

So I hope you love it as much as I do and feel free to take any ideas you may have been inspired by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC