Monday, May 21, 2012

It's been to long

Since I've posted, but I have good reasons. We went on  mini vacation down to visit my sister and her boyfriend in Miami. Jay had a lot of fun he doesn't love the sand to much but other wise he seemed to have fun. And as for the 5 hour car ride he did surprisingly well considering the situation. We made about 4 stops along the way to Miami and 1 back because he slept majority of the way home which was nice for me and him. So here are a few snap shots of our time in Miami!













1 comment:

  1. Cute baby! I think he likes being in the air by the look on his face...

    ReplyDelete

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC